Viewing Strategy and Techniques (Sales & Lettings)
The viewing is one of the key estate and letting agency appointments, for which having a successful approach can have a major impact on both its profitability and productivity.
The course covers how to set up successful viewings from the applicant registration stage, through to on-appointment techniques when showing the property to ensure the best chance of a sale offer or let.
We show you how to really ‘sell’ the property to applicants and how to effectively ‘close’ the deal – whether it is an offer on a property for sale or the holding deposit to secure a let property.
The workshop format of this course also incorporates live roleplays and exercises to put into practice the techniques learned on the day in a variety of sales and lettings viewing scenarios.
In this one-day course you and/or your team will learn how to:
- Match applicants to properties that will satisfy their needs or wants
- Prepare for sales / lettings viewings to put yourself in the best position to incite the applicant’s interest
- Apply a consistent and reliable approach to conducting viewings
- Present the benefits of taking the property in a persuasive manner
- Handle applicant objections, negotiate where necessary and ‘close’ the deal
- Plus exercises, worked examples and live roleplay with trainer feedback to develop your approach and confidence in conducting good viewings that will maximise your ‘strike rate’.
Who Is The Course For?
This course is an excellent option for letting agents and estate agents to improve their strike rate of lets and/or sales from this key appointment.
What People Are Saying
We are proud of the excellent feedback that we receive on our training. As well as the feedback below, if you wish to read further comments, reviews and testimonials for our training please click here.
“Very useful training, gained a lot of confidence in closing successfully – using the appropriate closing techniques. Expecting a lot more deals in!”