This intensive training day focuses on the role of the estate agent in the property selling process.
It provides a complete explanation of the sales process including both the technical knowledge and the correct approach to ensure smooth sales and achieve your agency’s targets.
Introduction To Residential Sales is the complete foundation course for estate agents selling residential property and deals with the specific knowledge and techniques for this aspect of the property agent’s role.
What You Will Learn
- The role of the estate agent and different types of service
- The complete property sales process from market appraisal to exchange and completion
- Dealing with vendors, buyers, solicitors and the role of different parties in the sales process
- Successful market appraisal techniques to increase your new instruction strike rate
- How to market your available properties to find the right buyers
- How to handle offers, negotiation between parties and managing the sale
- The legal knowledge required for estate agency best practice
What People Are Saying
We are proud of the excellent feedback that we receive on our training. As well as the feedback below, if you wish to read further comments, reviews and testimonials for our training please click here.
“Very useful training course. Plenty of information provided in a short space of time. Plenty of material offered to allow the subject to be further studied in own time later.”
This intensive training day is ideal for ‘new starters’ in estate agency or existing agents looking to update their industry knowledge and refresh their skills.